Monday, April 5, 2010

30 Seconds to Mars Power Point

With this project I was hoping to achieve some basic mastery of the power point program. I tried to achieve this goal by experimenting with various techniques and tools inside of the program. However experimenting with some of these tools and techniques made the project a little more difficult. In one of my experimentation's with the table tool, it made the slide disfigured and not pleasing to the eye. It took me several attempts to remedy this situation, but the problem was eventually solved and I learned a lot about creating tables and charts in the process.
I really enjoyed working on this project because I felt I had a lot of creative control with the project. I got to choose the band I wanted to do the project on as well what I wanted to use in my project. And because of this I was extremely proud of this project because I found something that I liked working on.
If I had more time to work on this project I would have liked to create a few more slides and maybe insert some video footage of the band if it was at all possible. This may be something that I will pursue in my free time however.



No comments:

Post a Comment